- Seema is a clinical psychologist and a behavioural trainer. She is a certified assessor and a Chally consultant. She is also India’s first certified LPI (Leonard Personality Inventory) trainer.
- Seema acquired her certification as LPI Trainer from Malaysia. The LEONARD Personality Inventory (LPI) was designed by Professor Dr. Leonard Yong (International Consultant, Educational & Industrial Psychologist, retired Professor, Department of counselling & Educational Psychology, University of Malaya) to profile behavioural preferences & identify emotional orientation of individuals.
- She has been an entrepreneur for many years with recent years having focused exclusively in counselling, Human Resources and Training. Professionally she has been associated with several corporate houses and financial institutions of varying sizes involved in Talent Management, H.R and Training interventions.
- She has been conducting various workshops and designing training modules for individuals of all age groups and levels in different sectors, customizing to their needs and requirement (assessment, education, self-development etc.).
- She loves to interact with people and gets immense contentment in being part of the facilitative process of enabling individuals and groups in recognizing their strengths & realizing their optimum potential and wellbeing, leading to self-empowerment.
- Her expertise includes psychological counselling, soft-skills training, corporate assessment, leadership skills development, counselling professionals and emotional intelligence.